lunes, 15 de febrero de 2016

A different post

Hi, everyone

Today I'm writting this post from my phone. For that reason looks diferent.

Well, I want to tell you some updates.

I'm remodeling my entire room for make it pretier and more functional for reborning. It's not finished yet, that means that I can't use my computer yet and I can't take proper photos for write a good post. So I'm sorry about that. I will continue with my regular posts as soon as possible.

On the other hand, today I started working on two new customs, Nico by Gudrun Legler and Mini Ofelia by Olga Auer. I hope to be able to show some WIP pics soon.

I will make a post showing the before and after of my room remodelation when I'm completely finished with that.

Well it's all for now. Again sorry for this "strange" post.

Lidia.

10 comentarios:

  1. yo quiero un bebe rebor vivo en argentina castillo norquin 4945

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Hola mi hija le encanta venir a esta página y falta poco para su cumple y entonces quiere que ustedes le regalen un bebé reborn con ojos abierto y pelito etc y bueno respondan a ver que se hace así le digo la dirección y eso

      Eliminar
  3. I want one of the dolls house 24col university ave 10 11

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Buenas tardes cómo puedo adquirir un bebe reborn?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Quiero una bebe reborn hacen envíos a EEUU

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Search information on baby lindea and his price of sale plis

    ResponderEliminar