lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

**Blank kit details** Nico by Gudrun Legler

Hi, everyone!


Today I'm here with another "Blank kit details" post because a lot of people told me that loved the one that I did with Twin A and B by Bonnie Brown. So from now I will write a post showing the details of every kit that I work on.

Well, this post will be about Nico by Gudrun Legler. He is a custom order that I will start really soon, so stay tuned for some WIP pictures ;)

Nico is an old kit from Gudrun Legler but still one of my favourites from her and it's not a limited edition! That means that you can buy him from the authorised dealer when you want. I always wanted to paint a Nico so I'm really happy that my customer asked me to make this kit for her.

Nico is made from German vinyl so it's a lil bit orange, but usually German vinyl is kind of easy to paint, so he will be perfect after some neutralizing layers.

Now let the photo spam begin!


Head


He has a really sweet face with close eyes and beautiful lips. The mouth is completely closed so will need a magnetic pacifier. He has the cutest little nose and I need to say that I love his expression. In my opinion, this kit is ALL boy.

What do you think?



He has beautiful and realistic ears like all Gudrun's kits. The only thing is that the head is not detailed at all, he don't has a skull or anything. But anyways, he really well sculpted.



Arms/Hands


He has 3/4 arms. Both hands are open. They are really detailed with lots of creases. I love the position of the hands, they give you lots of options for take really cute photos. I already have lots of ideas in my head, can't wait for his final photo shoot so I can take them all, lol.



Here you can see how detailed the hands are.









Legs/Feets


He has 3/4 legs, but in my opinion, they are long enough for put him on a full legs body (with front opening) so for me is like he has full legs. He has really cute rolls on the top of his legs and the feets are on a relaxed position. 












He is really cute even unpainted so I need to take a few photos of him. Isn't he super cute? Can't wait to see him painted and rooted. He will be a handsome little boy.







A few more details about this kit.


- He is 19"-20" long, so he can wear newborn size perfectly
- He has 3/4 arms and legs but as I said the legs are long enough for look like full legs
- He is a sleeping baby
- He was sculped by Gudrun Legler
- He is not a limited edition so you can get him without any problem


This one is, for sure, one of my favourite "old" kits. 

What is your favourite "old" kit?


Hope that you like that post. Thank you so much for stop and read.


Lidia.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario